Friday, October 5, 2012

still blogging

I think I am the remaining one in my class to have my blog updated consistently? And one more.. Wey Luek.. 

So trials have ended, So what? REAL STPM IS JUST ONE WEEK AWAY! GOSH! And now I'm actually still slacking. Always feel so sleepy and eventually sleep like a pig. What happened to me? Results of each subject is slowly getting back. Cant say I score really well. Quite disappointed with myself actually. Been making so lot of silly silly mistake that should not be made.. Results drop. I know it shouldn't happen but i did happen. 

Revision.. Done none currently. Everytime when I tried to convince myself to do revision, at the end I will be sleeping on my study table or just get distracted by other things. Although time to online now is limited (due to the fact I have been sleeping at night), still I have been wasting alot time than others. This is not what a GOOD student should behave. Feel guilty. 

好多事情
不是说你想要你就会得到
往往事实和梦想是相反的
盼望得到的
永远得不到
不想要的
却排着队等着你
才发现
我其实是蛮脆弱的
小小事就被打击
然后就让步
放弃
可能是性格吧?
很少主动去争取我想要的
这或许就是我一直失败的原因。。。

~munyew~

No comments: