Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Officially Over?

So I guess everything is over now? STPM sem1 exam, MUET exam and various kind of exam.. Confident that I have done supremely bad in all of my tests. I didn't really put in 100% effort or even 50% of my effort. Regretted. All I can do now is just hope for the best, pray hard that I only need to resit minimum number of subjects.

semester 2 tuition for Physics gonna start tomorrow. Ain't really prepared for it. So what? I still have to go for it. Orelse next year I'm gonna suffer for I know the teacher who is going to teach for my class Physics. Electronics. One of the subjects I'm struggling in Form 5 until I understand some of the concept until the very last minute. Hope I will have a better understanding for next sem physics cause I DUN WANT TO RESIT THE NEXT SEM LIKE THIS YEAR. >_<

I was given the chance to join a physics camp for dunno what can represent the country to compete in Olympiad Physics. I rejected this offer instead. Well you can say me stupid but yea I have REJECTED it. Some might say this is the best chance to gain some experience or the best opportunity to learn something new. However after some thought, my mind only came out one answer : No. Since I dun really have the passion in Physics like any other body do or I dun really want to waste time in attending something I can't get something out of it that might affect my progress in learning stuff for next year syllabus. Anyway I just dun want it.

Lately I am quite lazy to ask my class whether wan go here go there anymore. What's the use asking people going out when all they do is just ignore you? At first everybody say like " you organise already we sure join one," but at the end the response it totally disappointing. At the end just a few people turn out. People get enthusiastic at first but then faded away. So now rather getting myself disappointed anymore I choose just let other people plan then I just join. Just be like anybody else. See the post then ignore. How good it is.

做人真的不简单
好人呢
每次都会被人利用
坏人呢
每次都会被人隔离
到底想当个好人还是坏人
也是不简单的决定

有时候
真的真的搞不懂自己
明明就是在乎
但却就要装作视而不见

~munyew~

No comments: