Sunday, May 12, 2013

Report card

Got my result slips for trials last Friday. Anything special? Nope. As usual just abit like you know your weakness, improve it. Then like I know what I should do, the kid is a smart  guy and so on. So basically... Quite satisfied with my result just feel a bit not worth on my placing.

Last Friday also Zhi Yi birthday. At that day itself since it's a report card day no lessons is going on. Well was busy preparing his present, sweated the whole day, went here and there just to make sure the card is done. At the end managed to make it possible and I think he liked the card. HAHA!

Have lunch with a bunch of friends later as a kind of birthday celebration. Managed to surprise him with a cake, Hokkaido cream cake if I'm not mistaken. Hopefully my classmates would pay up the money.

Realised that I summarise the whole thing up? Not in the mood to blog. Anyway just to update the event going on.

Next week Sem2 exams. And yet I haven't do any revision. Great -_-

~munyew~

No comments: