Friday, November 29, 2013

Amazing Day Out

I knew this post was supposed to be up yesterday but I got home late and feel lazy to post about this actually. So now once again, Happy Birthday Lok, hope you did have a wonderful day with us yesterday.

Lok's Birthday Cake
Spent almost the whole day out actually yesterday. Morning, out to MBS to return the physics and PA past year book. Well, upon reaching the office to look for Pn Gan, I saw Mrs Ramani was there sitting at the corridor of the classrooms. I thought what happened then realised that day was EL paper. I wonder how long had she been sitting there. The whole 2 hours? I don't know. Just saw she was looking anxiously while her students were completing the paper. It made me remember two years ago, she was there too, waiting for her students after the EL paper, and we gave her a big hug, thanking her for all her teaching and guidance. A great teacher she was.

Then I headed to Hang Tuah station to meet up Fang and Kar Jun. We then went to Sungai Wang to sing K. Finally a day to sing K. Sang until my voice couldn't recognise anymore. Spent a crazy time, screaming out, releasing some of the frustration towards the mic. It was good indeed. Shouting there.

Then movie time. Chose to watch "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" cause there was no seats for Thor. It has been quite a long time since I was in GSC Maxx to watch a movie. The last one was "Transformer" if I'm not mistaken. The movie was good, the camera aint that shaking like the first movie, maybe this part was more of story-telling side and not much of action, so people think it was quite boring though. Well I think this was same like Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, where there was more on introduction towards how Voldermort was like. Not much of action. Yet actually I found the movie was nice though. Looking forward to the finale of the Hunger Games, which is Mockingjay.

After that at night went to celebrate Lok's birthday. We have some games of pool, well as usual I was the last. And then headed to somewhere to yumcha. There I first played darts. It wasn't a bad experience though. First few throws was quite okay but after that I was back to like an armature. And of course, Lok who trained at home won all of us. There was one moment I feel embarrassed though when there was one round I miss three of my throws. HAHA! Couldn't believe it though.

What's life after STPM? Work? Play? Sleep? No idea. Looking for scholarship? Universities? Courses? What I wanna study? I don't know......

尷尬?
害羞?
假裝?
自然?
做作?
喜歡?
討厭?
我真的好想知道。

~munyew~

No comments: