Sunday, November 28, 2010

Exclusive A.

Well, today I registered for Exclusive A. For what? Hmm, I think my add maths tuition teacher isn't that good. Can't really improve much at there, sorry to tell that. So, decided to look for a new tuition centre. Well, I heard a lot from my friends about how good is Mr Wong, Exclusive A teacher.. Therefore, I decided to give a try.

Problem comes, I don't know where the hell is Exclusive A. My friends told me it's on top of Taman Connaught's Domino's Pizza, but I don't know where is the Domino! Some told me it is opposite the UCSI, but I didn't been there before.

However, I'd managed to find it. Haha. Asked some passer-by when we reached there. So, registered for 3 subjects. Hope it'll be a good start. And I saw WEI LUN name there. SHOCKING. Haha..

~munyew~

No comments: