Hmm. It seems that my friends are rally getting moody as day passes by. I tried my best, well I think I did try my best, to convince them that life is hard, but no matter what have happened, one must move on, but they seem still unwilling to let off the past and continue to have their mind to stay at the past. Well, I know it's hard to let it go and pretend that the past had never happened before, at least, please try to let it go, bit by bit. I know how it feel, it hurts, it's like you'll never really can smile again. However, look around you, there are still lots of friends that accompany you. You will never know, actually, that these friends may have some ways to cheer you up, slowly forgetting all the sad moments you have been through, helping you to create another happy moment in your life. So, life still goes on. It's always better that you live your life with a smile on your face everyday than a sad face that cause the world to feel the same way as you.
2 more days, and we'll be off officially. I'M GETTING MY 100% ATTENDANCE CERTIFICATE THIS YEAR FOR THE 1ST TIME! =) . Well, form 1 that time, maybe I was a new student, they thought I'm absent for someday, so I didn't get. Form 2, well, sad thing to say, I had denggi fever and has to be hospitalised, then my grandma also passed away that time =( , so I didn't get it. Form 3, well, I skipped school (not lesson) once, that's after PMR, just one day.
Results will be getting back tomorrow I guess. Hmm. Hope it would not be that bad. Hoping my marks would not be lower than him. Wei Bing has been amazing this year I guess? His chemistry mark is CRAZY HIGH! 92!! the only A+! Hmm. Guess I'll work harder next time? But I think it's impossible, since I'm not that kind of people who would go study everyday just to get good result. HAHA!
Well, it's 2am now. But I guess I'll stay up for a while. Watch some drama before I sleep. =).
~munyew~
No comments:
Post a Comment