Sunday, June 5, 2011

4 Star Gathering

4 Star Gathering. Well. I really have a high expectation on today's performance but somehow it disappoint me now.. Okay. I'm not trying to influence you that it's not great. This is what I feel and what I think about this time event. Sorry, but I have to say that. THIS YEAR 4STAR ISN'T AS GREAT AS LAST YEAR'S! SERIOUSLY..

Last year, although we didn't have much support and always facing many troubles or problems, still, we managed to get through it and had a successful event! No doubt attendance weren't that great, but the performance was seriously awesome! Everyone is enjoying and really. Those problems weren't a problem anymore~ At least I think, after that event, everyone was smiling, happy, excited and nobody was unhappy that time I think. Yeah. I miss last year's 4star! The 1st 4star gathering! I miss the time that everyone is busying doing last-minute booklet when we received some rumours that many people are coming to our event although it came out was a false news. I miss the time when I was the 外交 who was afraid to speak to anyone that time. I think I did my job pretty sucks but no one complains. Fortunately. I miss those time we had those practice together although I didn't have any performance. I MISS THOSE TIME!!!

This year, yeah it looked like a success to everyone. However does anyone know what happened behind the scene? Haiz. Dunno how to describe.. Many problems occur but solve unhappily I think. The event started late. Yeah. Late like 1hour+! It started around 11am? WTF? The committee didn't take it into consideration. Last year we also started our event late however we planned to start around 8.30.. So if late also around 9.30am+.. After last year lesson they should learn to be clever however they don't. Summore start at 9.30am!! Imagine that.. So because of that, Hao Jie had to sacrifice his solo sing. Later they found out not enough time and cut off Pei Ling's solo too. Fine then. At least Nicholas who have planned for a surprise still can go on as Pei Ling and Hao Jie's duet didn't cut. Later, just within a minute, their duet cut TOO! So, Pei Ling, who have sacrificed so lot for 4 Star doesn't even get the chance to sing a song, her wish~ Haiz.. And Nicholas too. Surprise gone~

Haiz. Okay. Done complaining.. Anyway.. Still congratulates to those committee who have tried their hard to make this event successful. I guess I heard You Soon cried when yesterday's rehearsal. Or have I heard it wrong? Nevermind. I really like the person from the piano+violin! AMAZING! AWESOME!! XD! Really LOVE IT!! The mash-up song is simply perfect! And the 4star sketch! Luckily I watched it yesterday! WOW! Really laugh till my stomach can burst actually.. BULU BULU!! HAHAHA! Damn gay weih! XP! And St John sketch not bad too. "钓鸡"(read it in Cantonese). Walau. They pro leh! HAHA! And I miss Kai Jian's singing part! I WANT TO SEE HIM "PO YIN"!! HAHA! So bad leh me.. =P. And those 摇篮手.. Their songs are just nice for me.. A bit blue blue~ Country type.. XD! Too bad most of them don't like it.

This year is the last year for 4star.. Next year will be 5 star! Hope next year performance, food and beverage, seats as well as services can be 5 star too! Hopefully~

Watched Kungfu Panda 2 too!! AWESOME! I like the baby panda PAO! CUTE!! ♥ The movie really nice.. Got one part really nearly make me cry actually. Too bad no tears out as usual.. HAHA! I WANT WATCH TRANSFORMER 3 AND HARRY POTTER 7 part 2 SO BADLY! GRR!!!

~munyew~

No comments: