Not in the mood of blogging about my Perting Valley camp trip. Sorry ya my dear readers. I seriously have some problems with myself. I barely can recognise myself again. WOW! That's serious. I'm not lying.. Seriously.. I think I have some kind of mental illness. Keep on imagining things that will never ever happened in my life. She will never be mine.. FACE THE TRUTH!! Grr.. I may have guessed wrongly this time.. Bad timing.. I thought she is mine in some time but somehow lately I realised, all of these thought changed, I think there is another guy in her mind. Yeah. How sad it is. I hate this feeling. Seriously. So far until now, all the girls that I like have their own boy already. Haiz~ Face the truth la. No one will ever like you MUN YEW! WAKE UP!! You've been dreaming for such a long long long time.. WAKE UP!!
Okay. Done teling story of my own. Now for the results part. Yeah! Results are dropping like a roller coaster. In a blink of eyes, almost all the subject marks have been taken back. I can said that was one of the worst examinations that I ever HAD!! Add maths, used to be my subject, turned out now be dropping like mad. People overtake me. Not the highest or the unbeatable anymore. Haiz~ And also maths, no more highest. Lose so many marks. Yeah. That's what I am. SUCK!! Biology~ not my favourite subject. Getting A-. I guess teacher is disappointed on me, who was used to be top in Biology last year. The worst result I ever get is Chinese. B+. Chinese. Haiz~ Only 56 marks. But at least I have improved by 2marks. Should I be happy for that actually? O.o
~munyew~
No comments:
Post a Comment