Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Abandoned blog

After the so called IT project that we have to create a blog and update it almost daily, it seems like almost all my classmates have stopped blogging now. Am I the only one still holding on and updating my blog? Nevermind, it doesn't matter if I have update the blog or not, this blog wont be visited by anyone. So yeah, just continue my crap here?

Finally done my Maths T coursework. I admit that I didn't really put too much effort on it, basically I just take some idea here and there and make it to my own. Seriously we are not given enough time to prepare it. And I heard that other schools' students can hand in much later. Anyway, just glad that I have done with it and get over it. Just wait for the viva session.

Now there is something much important thing for me to settle. Farewell party. I have no experience in organising such a thing and hopefully it will turn out to be good. I hope I have managed it well.

不晓得你明不明白
其实
很多事情
做了这么多事情
唉~
都不懂我在说什么了
算了吧

~munyew~

No comments: