Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pikom PC Fair

Well, at last got my very first own lappy now. Asus A45V series. Well not bad, the person help me add till 6gb RAM, with 500gb ROM and 2 years global warranty. Should be getting this much earlier as my aunt promised to buy a new lappy for my SPM result. Takes a long time huh. Also get my first external hard disk from this PC fair. =) 

PC Fair, always filled with people. Seriously the number of people is like so much and we have to squeeze through here and there while walking. Saw some of my friends working there like Kuan Lim, who was selling the "Papago" product, Wei Yei, ex-BOSL vice chairman selling the external hard disk, then Wen Ying, my camp friend who was working with Maxis. What I rmb most about PC fair, not abut the lappy I get, but is one showgirl asking me to log in my Facebook to like their page and at the end I get only a pen. LOL! I think the showgirl is quite shy cause she was not the kind asking around to like. Maybe I was standing there quite long that's why she dare to ask me?

It really takes me quite a time to get used to this Window 8. Confusing. I prefer Window 7 though. Seriously my lappy isn't touchscreen yet Window 8 features all mend for touchscreen purposes. Can say this lappy has nothing cause they didn't install a single thing into this lappy so I think I have to find some way to install it.

Determination. Guess I don't really own it. All people are fighting their way to score the best mark in the upcoming trials and yet myself still slacking. Maybe getting a new lappy at this time isn't a good choice. Maybe I am just finding another reason to escape the problem. 

I found it hard to share my problems with my friends cause I feel like I don't really trust them. No idea why but just won't pour my feelings towards them even though I desperate need a person to share with. Somehow or other I prefer blogging. Maybe I think that no one will ever look at my blog (since no one comment on the chatbox anymore) and I feel more safe. Trusting people ain't easy. I always have the feeling people would look at me at a kind if they were to find out I'm such a person. I'm afraid people saying out my secret even though they have promised.

Smile while you can, cause you won't know when the moment you won't be smiling again. Emo somehow is not my type, I prefer people saying me just keeping quiet at a corner. Well I just need a moment of silent. Or maybe this is the time I really observe people, or just merely wanna see who actually cares about me. 

Seriously have to get back my study mood now. Orelse this time my PA trials will be "fail" again.

~munyew~

No comments: