Sometimes I really wonder, who am I? Seriously, I doubt it. Have I been a good person? Or am I a villain in your life? Or am I just a passer-by? Or even am I just a normal social network friend all of you have met? Haiz. Too much thoughts in my head. Can't really get rid of it. A brand new year of 2011, a brand new of problems in my life. Also, a brand new of solutions I need to figure out to solve all these nonsense. Whatever...
Life is a challenge. Some people can't take the challenge and decides not to try to overcome it. That's why we can see a lot people was wandering around, making complaints and refuse to move on. HAIZ. Do I have the power or energy to continue? Well, I think it is more positive than negative. We don't live for people. We live for ourselves. Some people just couldn't understand that. =(. Well, I'm also trying to live for myself too. Trying to ignore it. Is it a better solution? Guess I'll try my best. Let's hope for the best. =)
"It doesn't worth it!"
~munyew~
No comments:
Post a Comment