Thursday, January 6, 2011

Third day of schooling

Well, today is the third day of schooling. Nothing really changes much. Thought. I still feel the same way. Well, today is Wednesday, supposed to have Chapel period. But after we have prepared everything, suddenly we last minute only know that the chapel period is canceled. WTH.. The prefects didn't tell us earlier. And Jan Yang gets so frustrated. HAHA! He set up all the things. Anyway. Today, well, to be honest, THE 1st TIME I SLEPT IN CLASS!! Three consecutive periods. WOW! I can't believe I could sleep that long. 1st time in this year. HAHA! I hope no more next time? Hopefully.

Well, my hope to score an 'A' in Chinese is getting brighter. Cause SHE is not teaching anymore in Form 5.  Fortunately... And we got Pn CHONG to teach us. Experienced teacher. I like the way she conducted the class. So lively. Not so boring as compared to last year's. HAHA! Seriously, I like her class very much. And I got the enthusiasm to learn in the Chinese class this year. WOW~ Miracle?

Not really much thing to share about this time. After school, we have a small meeting about the Chinese Cultural Society. So many things are debated and the members, well, to be precise is those Committee Members are not really giving full cooperation, making the President get so angry for that. And they still can joke! HAHA! I'm one of them too. HAHA! Well, hope this year the society can run well.. =)

"The end. Close chapter"

~munyew~

No comments: