Back to STPM result, Monday was the day the seniors having back the exam results. There are total 8 students in our school have achieved CGPA 4.0 and 4 of them are the national top-scorer with Candy being one of the top national scorer. Congratulation to them! The 4 of them are Candy of course, with Yin Jiat, Ruenn Shen and Keen Kok. Seniors, they have done a massive job this year. Overall result are fantastic. Well this piles more pressure to the next batch actually to achieve a better or equivalent to compete with them. And the result from our first term really prove the difference between us and them.
They said results will be out at 12am Thursday but results were already out much earlier. I swore that I would never check my result until I finished doing my homework cause I was rushing doing PBS of course. But somehow there was this someone (better not mention name) kept asking my IC as he didn't score the result he expected and was like desperate to know how's my result. I refused at first but at the end told him he already had my IC cause the previous competition I gave to him. I told him not to mention about my result first cause I feel that I have my privacy first and I should be the one to know my result personally and not through anyone else even though I may have score well. Think of it now, I feel bad for having to check someone else result first now. Sorry... But at least I din spread your result around.
So back to my result, yes I got to know my result at the end when some people came and tell me. Some came and chat with me congratulating me. Well I was in the blur and they said they already know my result. Okay I should not make a fuss now since it had already past. Satisfied with my result. Only PA had lower my overall result. So planned to resit PA and maybe physics to achieve a better result? Yea, our result for first sem overall isn't that great with only one achieving 4A. Hopefully can improve next semester.
STPM isn't easy. One of the toughest exam in the world. A lot of people just don't understand the pressure you are having when you study for Form 6. I admit I have low self-confidence on myself. I wont believe that I will eventually score a better grade than anyone else. So I dun really like people come and say "for you sure no problem la. Sure 4.0 d".
Looking at the result, makes me feel that I have the responsibility to lend my hand out to those who didn't score well. I wish I could help but I definitely will help if you came and ask me questions. I might even teach you the way I understand that question perhaps? I am not an intelligent person but I will try my best to make you understand like the way I understand. The greatest satisfaction in studying is not about what you learnt but also helping others to understand and score the grade like you.
Will be going to stay overnight at my camp. Have to bring along my lappy to complete my PBS. Wish my luck.
~munyew~
No comments:
Post a Comment