Friday, December 10, 2010

6M'06 gathering 2010

Really had a great time today with all my primary school friends. =). I really enjoy today! Thanks guys! XD

So woke up at 9.30am. WHAT?! I thought I'm gonna be late. But then reached Pavilion at around 10.25am, fetched by Chun Seng's mother, and we're one of those earliest to reach there!! Wth. Haha. Never mind. Meet my old friends. Oh gosh, I don't know whether is it last year I didn't attend the gathering so I think some of them really changed a lot. Not really can recognized them easily le. >.<. So, we ended up fooling around ourself in Pavilion and chased by the guard for "illegal gathering" at the main entrance. So we went down to food court and the debate about what should we do later is on. After like half an hour gone then only we decided headed to Times Square for lunch and bowling and also sing K.

Have our lunch in gasoline. I didn't order anything to eat as I was quite full, or maybe I don't feel like eating. We have a good chat in gasoline there So long I haven't been into such a chat with my primary school friends. XD. Then later the debate on again. Where should we go next? So the result is go and have a bowling match, cause sing K don't have enough time? Or maybe some of my friends' hand gets so itchy and wanted to play bowling? Hmm.

At a great time in bowling there too! Photo-taking session everywhere. Haha. Sorry ya guys if I didn't take much photos with you guys. Not really in my good condition today when playing bowling. Can't score that high score. ><. Second game seems quite okay. No strikes also can become one the three top scorers. Zhe Xin, Leong Yi and I share the same score. 103pins. HAHA! I really enjoyed the time there. Although I didn't take much photos of myself, I did take quite a number of photos of my friends. Haha. However this time not that much, using my phone, not camera. Haiz.

After bowling they wanted to go around Leisure Mall there to have dinner, steamboat. Haiz. Too bad I can't go. Got tuition. >

Really enjoy today! I miss you guys! Aww. Hope more of us will appear in next gathering! XD.

~munyew~

No comments: