I had a weird dream yesterday. Oh gosh! I dreamt about my MUM! It should not suppose to happen I guessed. Haiz. It has been so long since I dreamt about her! I miss her alot. ><. Guess what. I was comparing my height with hers in the dream! Oh my oh my! Am I crazy?! What a dream is that? Haha! Now I think back, she appeared at the end of the dream before I woke up. ARGH!! What made me wake up?! I MISS HER! Why can't her stay longer in my dream?
People said it's good if you happened to dream about people who passed away. TOUCHWOOD! Actually I won't mind that, if the person didn't appear in my dream too frequent. Hmm..
In the afternoon I watched "Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix" again. Haha! I want to watch the Deathly Hallow again!!! Arghh!!! I miss it! >
"Don't ever too greedy in getting one thing, you may not get benefits from it"
~munyew~
No comments:
Post a Comment