Well, I still busying posting those number status! WOW! So many people sent me. Guess I'll have to break my brain again to think how to write. HAHA! And some unexpected guest too sent me. WOW! Really don't know what to write about them. HAHA! I think I've wrote some rubbish there. Sorry ya~
Today went for physics replacement class. Fortunately, first ever time my name isn't called! Haha. Today, Mr Wong's mood not that good I guess? Quite angry leh when he checked for attendance and some didn't turn up. Haiz. Pity them. And he called us don't borrow notes to them who absent for class!! Haiz. Let's see how next week will be.
Christmas! Nothing to do. Guess I will rot at home waiting for Santa Claus to come to my house give me present? HAHA! Anyway, hope everyone will have a great day!!!
"Friendship last forever!"
~munyew~
No comments:
Post a Comment