Monday, December 20, 2010

Wedding Dinner..

Hmm. Ya. Yesterday, I had followed my family to attend my grandmother's brother's daughter's wedding dinner. Haha. I don't know how should I called him as. =/ . Anyway, congratulation to the wedding couple! XD. Hope you both can live happily and give birth to many children? XD

the bride and the groom (middle)


Seriously, I don't like the emcee for that day. Although he's not a proper emcee, still, he made a big mistake that an emcee should not do, he "zat" all those singers who came up stage and sing ( I can't deny that fact that the singers are not that good too ). And the girl emcee, what the hell? HAHA! Asked all those questions make people like =.=''' . Lame like gila. Haiz.

the emcees

The best part, when the groom sings for the bride. =). He wrote a song specially for her! WOW! Sweet-nya. XD

We also get to "yum sheng" with the bride and groom. "YYYYYUUUUMMMMMM SSSHHHEEENNNGGGG!!!" XD

yum sheng!

"We can't always live in memory, move on, inspire your life"

~munyew~

No comments: