Saturday, December 11, 2010

Narnia.

Today is the last day of holiday duty in library. What a busy day in the morning! Haiz. Moreover the teacher-in-charge of the day is Mrs Koshy. More dying. She really really quite what de lor. Haiz. So many comments on our works that we've done the same for so many years, like commenting how should we arrange the books by the authors name but not according to the publishers. Haiz. Never mind, most the day I'm quite enjoyed actually. HAHAHA~

In the afternoon, we went to watch Narnia The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. We ordered the tickets from Ben first before that so we no need to line-up for so long and since he's working at there. Hehe. Well, Narnia is quite nice. Not a bad movie after all. Haha. I like the little mouse, although he's so talkative. HAHA!


 Then we went for bowling. Oh gosh! This is the 5th bowling game I played for the last 5 days! What a record! Haha. I thought I was losing the game somehow, but ended up I won the match.. * phew*. Chee Yang made a mistake at the end. He should've win the match. Hmm. And I got ONE strike! Finally. Woots. And the girls aren't that bad too! At least they're not bottom. Shame on Chun Seng. Haha!

So, this is the 4th time I go to Times Square in 7 days! WOW! Another record again! Haha. So many people like to go Times Square. Hmm. And I took lotsa photos too. Wondering should I upload anot. HAHA! They are so frustrated. Lalala~

~munyew~

No comments: