Finally, I watched "The Amazing Spider Man" today. Thanks Kar Jun for accompanying me to watch the movie. I was late for the movie as Kar Jun arrived late. 12.30pm the movie starts but he came exactly at 12.30pm. Nevermind, the part I missed I would just watch it again I guessed through Internet. Amazing Spider Man is really amazing. I think it was a nice movie to watch. All the excitement and the action were no doubt fascinating. A movie can't miss this year and I'm glad I didn't miss it.
Compare to last time the Spiderman, well I cant't really compare much. Both have their good and bad. But I think the costume design for the previous one is better but the materials used in the new one is more yeng. So who do you think is the best spiderman? Toby or Andrew.
Andrew Garfield is one handsone looking guy. Well, really can't deny the fact he is actually playing this role very well which I didn't really expect that when they announced he will be the new Spiderman cause he's really skinny. But in this movie it's really out of my expectation.
Notice the girl on the right? She is really pretty. For your information if you don't know she is also Andrew Garfield's girlfriend. Emma Stone. I don't realise her being such pretty in other movie but in this movie she looks amazing. Stunning woman. Scare I will fall for her. HAHA
Well, really looking forward for the next Amazing Spider Man 2. Next week will be watching Dark Knight.
总觉得
我就是不够好
我还是感觉不到
我的重要性
很多人觉得我虚假
做作
我真的是吗?
~munyew~
No comments:
Post a Comment